E-STUDIO7030c PRO Offers Fastest Full-Color Printing Speed in its Class Without Breaking the Bank
IRVINE , California ( Feb 23, 2009 ) :
Toshiba America today announced the expansion of its color product line-up with the new Toshiba e-STUDIO™5530c PRO and e-STUDIO7030c PRO – two fully-featured, high-volume, color digital copiers with optional network printing, scanning and fax capabilities. Replacing the current e-STUDIO4500c/5500c models, the e-STUDIO5530c PRO at 55 pages per minute (PPM) color/60 PPM monochrome, and the e-STUDIO7030c PRO at 70 PPM color/75 PPM monochrome, provide the most powerful, high-volume, light-production color offerings available today.
“These new systems will allow Toshiba dealers to explore product marketing opportunities not previously afforded by the existing color line-up,” said Joseph Contreras, director, Product and Solutions Marketing, TABS. “Ideal for today’s budget-conscious business, the e-STUDIO7030c PRO not only offers the fastest color printing speed of any system in its class, but total cost of ownership remains in-line with comparable monochrome machines as well.”
- Advanced Handling Options
- While the Toshiba e-STUDIO5530c PRO and e-STUDIO7030c PRO may be single-handedly responsible for outputting brochures, booklets, flyers and publications with exceptional 600 DPI image quality, they also can simultaneously and economically handle day-to-day copy, print, scan and fax needs.
- Key for many end-users will be the paper handling and finishing features. Each new Toshiba MFP has two Large Capacity Feeder (LCF) options. First is a traditional 4,000-sheet letter-size option that brings the systems’ total capacity to 7,400 sheets. The second LCF option allows for up to 2,000 sheets of paper, up to 12”x19” in size, for booklet making or any applications that require letter and legal-size together - such as many title, real estate and law firm print jobs. This is a prime differentiator between this family of products and the Toshiba e-STUDIO6530c series.
- Finishing options for the e-STUDIO5530c PRO and e-STUDIO7030c PRO include: 50-sheet or 100-sheet stapling; 50-sheet with saddle stitch (booklet-making); hole punch; and Z-folding to further enhance the aesthetics of copy and print jobs. The interposer for the 100-sheet finisher option is unique because it has two input sources, thus allowing pre-printed covers and/or inserts to be merged with copied or printed pages to produce beautiful, professional looking results at the lowest possible production cost.
- In addition to the standard saddle stitch option, there also is a production booklet maker for those customers with more advanced finishing demands. This feature includes greater sheet capacity, and has a trimmer option which takes prints directly from the output tray of the regular finisher and produces nicely bound books. Additionally, the production booklet maker can produce booklets while the copier is processing other users’ print jobs for less downtime and enhanced office productivity.
- Enhanced Efficiency and Convenience
- In an effort to provide even greater speed and efficiency, a “Connect Copy” option enables the busiest environments to join two e-STUDIO5530c PRO/7030c PRO units together with a simple, low-cost cable to produce the largest jobs in half the time. This doubles copier productivity while halving the load on each individual system.
- The Print-on-Demand Document Server enhances convenience by allowing both copy and print users to store jobs for later retrieval, and users can even combine several stored documents to create a single job. Optional Genuine Adobe Postscript 3 also ensures print-for-pay environments produce consistent, flawless results every time. Best of all, these copier and network features can be accessed directly from the new, large, user-friendly, full-color touch screen control panel with easy-to-follow menus.
- Additionally, Toshiba e-STUDIO5530c PRO/7030c PRO users have the option of utilizing a powerful EFI Fiery controller with 1GB RAM. Using the new System 8e architecture, both models maintain the same consistent look and feel offered by Toshiba’s other Fiery-driven solutions. Users also will enjoy full device and document control through EFI’s popular Command Workstation.
- Environmentally Friendly
- Toshiba also is mindful of the environment and continually strives to conserve natural resources without compromising consumer productivity. That’s why both the e-STUDIO5530c PRO and e-STUDIO7030c PRO have attained the coveted EPA Energy Star rating. They not only use half the electricity of standard models, but also power down when not in use. In addition, both models feature quick start-up technology to reduce power consumption, low noise levels, duplex and combine copy modes, minimal ozone emissions and are Restriction of Hazardous Substances (RoHS) compliant.